Wandering Zombies are scattered around the Survival Ops map and ou can fight them to earn more money, intel or glory. You can also choose how difficult missions you want to play - easier missions have only 1 zombie in the icon and offer lower rewards. The medium difficulty has 2 zombies in the icon and requires more powerful weapons. Finally, the Bloody difficulty zombies have 3 zombies in their icon and require a special skill - the Ney Your cleaner - to complete.
Articles in this section
- I don’t like what goals I need to achieve in a supply run mission in Unkilled. Can I change them?
- Can I protect my base against attacks in Unkilled?
- What is the Base defense streak in Unkilled?
- How can I defend my base in Unkilled?
- How does the supply run work?
- How do I attack enemy base in Unkilled?
- What are the “Wandering zombies” in Unkilled?
- What about the other bases in Unkilled?
- What does my base do in Unkilled?
- What are Survival Ops in Unkilled and how do I play?