In any PVP mode, players are balanced so that the fights are fair and square. Players are scaled to have 1 item power during PVP matches, regardless of their character’s item power. Perks on their equip remain active as well as skills that they are using.
Articles in this section
- What are afflictions? How can I get rid of them?
- How do static perks work?
- What do buffs do and how can I get them?
- How does guild fame work?
- How To Disassemble Items in Shadiwgun Legends?
- How to add friends in Shadowgun Legends?
- How can I get rid of items in my inventory in Shadowgun Legends?
- Can I play against bots in Shadowgun Legends?
- Can I customize controls in Shadowgun Legends?
- Can I send some stuff to a friend/other player in Shadowgun Legends?