You can attack the bases of other players by tapping an enemy base on your screen and choosing the attack option. For each attack, you have to pay using the in-game money depending on the size of your army. Successful attacks reward you with score and money or gold.
Articles in this section
- I don’t like what goals I need to achieve in a supply run mission in Unkilled. Can I change them?
- Can I protect my base against attacks in Unkilled?
- What is the Base defense streak in Unkilled?
- How can I defend my base in Unkilled?
- How does the supply run work?
- How do I attack enemy base in Unkilled?
- What are the “Wandering zombies” in Unkilled?
- What about the other bases in Unkilled?
- What does my base do in Unkilled?
- What are Survival Ops in Unkilled and how do I play?