When you start your game for the first time, your progress is not saved automatically. You need to link your Google Play/Game center, Facebook or email address to your game account. Once you link it, your progress is saved and you can recover your account by logging in to any of the profiles you linked to.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between backpack and inventory?
- How is my Shadowgun Legends account progress saved?
- How can I transfer my Shadowgun Legends progress to my Android TV?
- Is my Shadowgun Legends account saved automatically?
- How can I change my nickname in Shadowgun Legends?
- I lost my Shadowgun Legends game progress. How can I restore it?
- Is there username and password for my Shadowgun Legends account? How do I get my account back?
- What can I do if my Shadowgun Legends account has been banned?
- How to make sure my Shadowgun Legends account is safe?