Yes, you can use your heroes in single-player missions as well. You can use their abilities, gadgets, and upgrades. However, the story missions will still show Joe as the main protagonist and other characters in their places of the story.
Articles in this section
- How to change hero skins?
- Can I use heroes in the single player mode of Unkilled too?
- I cannot upgrade all of my hero’s abilities in Unkilled!
- How can I upgrade my heroes in Unkilled to level 34 or 67?
- How does the skill tree in Unkilled work?
- What heroes can I play as in Unkilled?
- How do I get more heroes to play in Unkilled?
- Are there any differences between the heroes in Unkilled?
- U.S. Ranger - Who is this Unkilled Hero?