The fame system is set in a way that if you are inactive for a longer period of time, you will slowly lose some of your fame as your fans will slowly start forgetting about you. Out of sight, out of mind, as they say. However, when you go back to the game, you get a hidden buff that will give double the amount of fame you get in missions until you reach your previous level of fame.
Articles in this section
- How do static perks work?
- What do buffs do and how can I get them?
- How does guild fame work?
- How To Disassemble Items in Shadiwgun Legends?
- How to add friends in Shadowgun Legends?
- How can I get rid of items in my inventory in Shadowgun Legends?
- Can I play against bots in Shadowgun Legends?
- Can I customize controls in Shadowgun Legends?
- Can I send some stuff to a friend/other player in Shadowgun Legends?
- Can I change my look/character (face and body) in Shadowgun Legends?