We made some changes in displaying the game for devices with the screen ratio of 18:9 or similar. This change was made to improve the compatibility with the devices having the taller resolution because some of them were having issues displaying the game properly. The side panels are touch-sensitive, so you can use them as before, only the game is displayed in a 16:9 ratio.
Articles in this section
- Why is the menu screen in Unkilled small?
- Unkilled game is crashing! What should I do?
- Game Freeze on Samsung Galaxy S10 and other devices with Snapdragon 855 SoC in Unkilled
- I cannot buy anything in the shop in Unkilled. What can I do?
- My gold disappeared in Unkilled! What can I do?
- Why is Unkilled not performing well on my device?
- Why cannot I set graphics quality on my iOS device in Unkilled?
- Why did I not receive rewards for watching videos in Unkilled?
- Unkilled game says I cannot connect to my region