You can use gold to speed up all your upgrades, directly buy blueprints for weapons or gadgets, or buy boosters from the smuggler. Some tournaments also require gold to buy-in.
Articles in this section
- Can I play Dead Trigger 2 offline?
- Where is the Russian campaign?
- What can I do if I cannot my find Dead Trigger 2 blueprints anymore?
- Are there any story missions in Dead Trigger 2 after The South America?
- How can I redeem a voucher in Dead Trigger 2?
- What languages are available in Dead Trigger 2?
- What should I do if am I dealing with inappropriate chat behaviour in Dead Trigger 2?
- My Dead Trigger 2 stats say “Cities saved”. What does it mean?
- How can I delete Dead Trigger 2 friends from my friendlist?
- Is there any multiplayer mode in Dead Trigger 2?