Due to Firefox' restrictions, after leaving the tab with the game open or after switching from fullscreen, you might not be able to continue to control your character. At this moment, there is, unfortunately, nothing that we could do on our side. If this issue is bothering you, please try using Google Chrome instead. We understand that this might be inconvenient for you and we are sorry about that.
Articles in this section
- Threre is no button to shoot in sniper missions
- Why I cannot play Dead Trigger 2 on Facebook anymore?
- Facebook version of Dead Trigger 2 is not loading
- I cannot move after switching from fullscreen!
- Increased Loading Times on WebGL version of Dead Trigger 2
- Performance issues with the WebGL/Facebook version of Dead Trigger 2
- Windows and Amazon are no longer supported in Dead Trigger 2
- I cannot redeem my Brothers in Arms achievement!
- Why is Dead Trigger 2 not performing well on my device?