Different factors can contribute to Unkilled not performing perfectly on your device. Your device might not be powerful enough to run Unkilled on full details in which case we recommend you try lowering the graphic details. Also while we are trying to optimize the game for all the different devices it is not in our power to do so for every existing device. As a result, the game might not be perfectly optimized for some of the more exotic devices (specific for certain regions).
Articles in this section
- Why is the menu screen in Unkilled small?
- Unkilled game is crashing! What should I do?
- Game Freeze on Samsung Galaxy S10 and other devices with Snapdragon 855 SoC in Unkilled
- I cannot buy anything in the shop in Unkilled. What can I do?
- My gold disappeared in Unkilled! What can I do?
- Why is Unkilled not performing well on my device?
- Why cannot I set graphics quality on my iOS device in Unkilled?
- Why did I not receive rewards for watching videos in Unkilled?
- Unkilled game says I cannot connect to my region