Special weapons are the most powerful weapons in the game, but as a trade-off, they can only be found in chests and you “borrow” them for a limited number of missions. To be able to use them, you need to find weapons packs in chests. Each weapon pack will allow you to use the special weapons for 1 mission and you can have up to 5 weapon packs at a time.
Articles in this section
- How to unlock more gadgets for my hero?
- How can I change the skin on my weapon in Unkilled?
- How do I use the Fragmentation Grenade in Unkilled?
- What does the Medbox gadget do in Unkilled?
- How do I use the Shield gadget in Unkilled?
- What does the EMP Flashbang do in Unkilled?
- What does a Concussion grenade do in Unkilled?
- Can I reset my hero's skill tree in Unkilled?
- How do I use the turret gadget in Unkilled?
- What does the Landmine gadget do in Unkilled?