Your ingame progress is saved automatically to our cloud after you connect your account to Goole Play, Game Center of your Facebook. There is no “save” button in the menu. This is also why the game requires an internet connection during playing.
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer my Unkilled account from iOS to Android (and vice versa)?
- My Unkilled account progress disappeared!
- Can I have my Unkilled account linked to multiple Facebook profiles?
- Can I use my Unkilled account on an iOS device and an Android device at the same time?
- Can I play with my Unkilled account on multiple devices?
- Do I have to link my Unkilled account to Facebook, Google Play or Game center?
- How can I save my progress in Unkilled?
- How can I reset my account's progress in Unkilled?