The supply run is a series of 6 side missions with special chests as the potential rewards. Your objective is to achieve stars from each mission and the number of stars you achieve in total will decide your reward - you need to get 8, 12 or 15 stars. Once you start the supply run, you have 48 hours to play before it's available again.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between damaging and destroying enemy base in Unkilled?
- I don’t like what goals I need to achieve in a supply run mission in Unkilled. Can I change them?
- Can I protect my base against attacks in Unkilled?
- What is the Base defense streak in Unkilled?
- How can I defend my base in Unkilled?
- How does the supply run work?
- How do I attack enemy base in Unkilled?
- What are the “Wandering zombies” in Unkilled?
- What about the other bases in Unkilled?
- What does my base do in Unkilled?