When an army is marching at your base, you will see a group of zombies moving towards it. If you tap on them you will get an option to defend your base yourself (triggers a defense mission) or to send your army to defend your base. If you successfully defend your base, you will receive a reward in the form of glory and money. Also, your base will be protected against further attacks for 12 hours upon successful defense.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between damaging and destroying enemy base in Unkilled?
- I don’t like what goals I need to achieve in a supply run mission in Unkilled. Can I change them?
- Can I protect my base against attacks in Unkilled?
- What is the Base defense streak in Unkilled?
- How can I defend my base in Unkilled?
- How does the supply run work?
- How do I attack enemy base in Unkilled?
- What are the “Wandering zombies” in Unkilled?
- What about the other bases in Unkilled?
- What does my base do in Unkilled?