Your base can now level up to level 10, one level at a time for each day you defend it, so it will generate more gold in less time. Each day you log in to your account and your base is not looted, it gains a level, which means it will increase its capacity and generate gold a bit faster. However, if your base gets looted, you lose 5 levels, so make sure that you attend to your base regularly!
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between damaging and destroying enemy base in Unkilled?
- I don’t like what goals I need to achieve in a supply run mission in Unkilled. Can I change them?
- Can I protect my base against attacks in Unkilled?
- What is the Base defense streak in Unkilled?
- How can I defend my base in Unkilled?
- How does the supply run work?
- How do I attack enemy base in Unkilled?
- What are the “Wandering zombies” in Unkilled?
- What about the other bases in Unkilled?
- What does my base do in Unkilled?