In order to ensure the best multiplayer experience as possible, we need to make sure that all players have good latency. You cannot join a multiplayer match if your connection is weak and your ping too high. Make sure that you have a decent connection before queuing for a multiplayer match.
Articles in this section
- Error - communication with cloud failed - when upgrading skills
- Stuck on "Match is starting" screen
- My controller in Shadowgun Legends doesn't work
- I can't create a new guild!
- I cannot paint my Tiamat cape!
- Shadowgun Legends game says my ping is too high!
- Why can't I change graphic settings on my iOS device for Shadowgun Legends?
- Why is my sniper rifle/machine gun/rocket launcher not shooting in Shadowgun Legends?
- Why is Shadowgun Legends not performing well on my device?
- Why did I not receive my free gold yet in Shadowgun Legends?