During the mission, you have a limited backpack with 6 slots available, which means you can gather a maximum of 6 items. This can be expanded to 10 slots after making an in-app purchase. Meanwhile, outside the mission, you can use 20 up to 300 slots in your inventory to store your items.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between backpack and inventory?
- How is my Shadowgun Legends account progress saved?
- How can I transfer my Shadowgun Legends progress to my Android TV?
- Is my Shadowgun Legends account saved automatically?
- How can I change my nickname in Shadowgun Legends?
- I lost my Shadowgun Legends game progress. How can I restore it?
- Is there username and password for my Shadowgun Legends account? How do I get my account back?
- What can I do if my Shadowgun Legends account has been banned?
- How to make sure my Shadowgun Legends account is safe?