Yes, we support several controllers including Steelseries Nimbus, Steelseries Stratus XL, NVIDIA Shield, Xbox One controller, ASUS Gamepad and Gamevice 157. iOS now supports PS4 controllers so we support those too.
Articles in this section
- Some challenges require a hero that I don't have available. How can I finish them?
- Unlocking new heroes
- Can I use a second fire button as well?
- Can I scope manually in the game?
- Can I customize controls in Shadowgun War Games?
- Hero rotation
- Where can I find the latest patch notes?
- How can I finish the challenge "Kill X enemies in their zone"
- How can I finish the challenge "Kill 5 enemies when inside an Ally Zone during one Match"
- How do sprays work?