Definitely no. Shadowgun War Games is a free-to-play competitive game. Our goal is to create a game where every player has the same chance to win. You cannot buy your way to victory, but you can make yourself look cool.
Articles in this section
- Some challenges require a hero that I don't have available. How can I finish them?
- Unlocking new heroes
- Can I use a second fire button as well?
- How does ranked mode work in Shadowgun War Games?
- Can I scope manually in the game?
- Can I customize controls in Shadowgun War Games?
- Hero rotation
- Where can I find the latest patch notes?
- How can I finish the challenge "Kill X enemies in their zone"
- How can I finish the challenge "Kill 5 enemies when inside an Ally Zone during one Match"