Due to the way the nicknames are saved, your nickname is "protected" against change when you are currently using it. So, if you want to make a minor change (for example, change which letters are capital), you first need to change the nickname to something else (add a number at the end of it for example). Then, there is a 2-hour protection period when the original name cannot be used. After 2 hours pass, you can change back to your original nickname with the changes you want to make.
Articles in this section
- Some challenges require a hero that I don't have available. How can I finish them?
- Unlocking new heroes
- Can I use a second fire button as well?
- How does ranked mode work in Shadowgun War Games?
- Can I scope manually in the game?
- Can I customize controls in Shadowgun War Games?
- Hero rotation
- Where can I find the latest patch notes?
- How can I finish the challenge "Kill X enemies in their zone"
- How can I finish the challenge "Kill 5 enemies when inside an Ally Zone during one Match"