Due to the way the nicknames are saved, your nickname is "protected" against change when you are currently using it. So, if you want to make a minor change (for example, change which letters are capital), you first need to change the nickname to something else (add a number at the end of it for example). Then, there is a 2-hour protection period when the original name cannot be used. After 2 hours pass, you can change back to your original nickname with the changes you want to make.
Articles in this section
- How does ranked mode work in Shadowgun War Games?
- How do sprays work?
- Where are my trackers from Season 1?
- What are promotion matches?
- Is Shadowgun Wargames available on Android TV/Shield TV?
- When do the items in the shop rotate?
- How do I see the current Daily/Weekly Challenges and when do they reset?
- There is a challenge that asks me to capture the supply point 3 times but I don't know what the supply point is
- How to make minor changes to your nickname
- Can I plan with my friends?