Due to the way the nicknames are saved, your nickname is "protected" against change when you are currently using it. So, if you want to make a minor change (for example, change which letters are capital), you first need to change the nickname to something else (add a number at the end of it for example). Then, there is a 2-hour protection period when the original name cannot be used. After 2 hours pass, you can change back to your original nickname with the changes you want to make.
Articles in this section
- I cannot use my nickname from beta!
- Can I play already? I saw other players post that they have the update!
- My game is stuck on the medal screen and I cannot get past it!
- There is a challenge that asks me to capture the supply point 3 times but I don't know what the supply point is
- How to make minor changes to your nickname
- Can I plan with my friends?
- Is my War Games account saved automatically?
- What is Shadowgun War Games?
- Is Shadowgun War Games free to play?
- Will Shadowgun War Games be Pay2Win?