When you destroy the enemy base, it means that the opponent was not able to defend against your attack. However, when it is only damaged, the opponent was able to repel your attack.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between damaging and destroying enemy base in Unkilled?
- I don’t like what goals I need to achieve in a supply run mission in Unkilled. Can I change them?
- Can I protect my base against attacks in Unkilled?
- What is the Base defense streak in Unkilled?
- How can I defend my base in Unkilled?
- How does the supply run work?
- How do I attack enemy base in Unkilled?
- What are the “Wandering zombies” in Unkilled?
- What about the other bases in Unkilled?
- What does my base do in Unkilled?